The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1484 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/08/08
Much to ponder here - you portrayed the thinking of some VERY well. I enjoyed this read.
02/12/08
The "fortress mentality" is death to the church. Excellent reminder of an important truth.
02/12/08
I loved the Nancy's silent shout of her opinion of her husband's stand. Great, well-written reminder that WE are commanded to do the Great Commission.
02/12/08
I loved Nancy in this one. Great character and she delivered one of the best lines this week without saying a word. Great job. I also liked the commentary the title provided for the piece.
God bless!!!!!
02/15/08
Congrats, Edy, for writing one of my favorite stories of the week and creating the best unspoken line. Masterful. You should be proud. Praise the Lord. God bless.
02/19/08
I didn't see this entry earlier. I like the part near the middle where he says his mother always told them to "keep your skirts clean." It brought the image of a Pharisee to my mind immediately and tied in well with the part where he asks her if she thinks he's a Pharisee later. Always let me know when you do a challenge entry!!~I love to read your writings :):):)