The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 921 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
Wow, I've been in Sarah's shoes before and you nailed those emotions perfectly. It's too bad we've learned to hide our true selves in church. Sometimes out of past experience, and sometimes out of disappointment in ourselves, but it's always so much better to share our hearts and let others pray and help us back to health. This is well written and very good.
So well written. I love the message. True fellowship begins when we are honest with others, and show our true selves. It's about feeling accepted, no matter what, baring our soul and not having to put on a brave face all the time. That's what I gleaned from this piece.
10/21/07
Great title and effective ending, and I enjoyed the story in between...
10/21/07
This is clearly from someone who has been there. You had me enraptured and praying for this poor woman. Love the ending.
Thank you for graciously speaking up for so many who are in Sarah's place!

Thank you for being so expressive. You are extremely right using this flowing description.

Lord bless you,

Henrietta W. Romman
10/23/07
A brilliant piece that opened up a new look at the word fellowship; the embrace, the understanding, the true friend who looks behind the masked smile. Very nicely done and hits a chord with many.