The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1454 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/18/07
Awesome, inspired ... whisked me away.

Just beautiful in so many ways.
01/21/07
I love the idea of a Golden Pen being placed in my hand. This is a modern day prophecy that a friend shared with me. I forget who gave it but ...they had a vision of golden pens being dropped from heaven into hands. I believe that is for me and many other Christian writers. We just have to get in tune with His Spirit. Great writing! It really exuded life!
01/22/07
This is absolutely tactile. I too was swept away. Amazing :D
01/22/07
This is lyrical and rich--a glorious piece of writing.
Truly inspired, excellent piece of writing. I enjoyed the read, great work.
Truly inspired and inspiring. A Breath of Heaven indeed! I must read it again and again and again...
01/24/07
This is very beautiful. I felt the amazing awe of the narrator; to be bathed in God's Spirit is no small thing. Very lovely. Thanks for sharing it.
01/24/07
Yowsers! Excellent job! Very anointed. God bless.
This is beautiful. Your detail and imagery were awesome.
Oh, this is lovely. Beautiful imagery, and I, too, like the idea of golden pens being dropped from heaven. Thanks for this wonderful piece.
01/24/07
Great writing, especially your descriptions of the passion and hunger for more of Him :)
01/25/07
Your love for God shines through this piece. The golden pen is yours. Thinking of the God-inspired words in our Bible, I am reminded that the same Spirit dwells in us. He is our Muse. Beautiful.