The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1777 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/11/07
Nicely done, this flowed well and was easy to read and picture what was happening. Good job with the dialogue too.

One note - isn't chocolate supposed to be poisonous to dogs? I think their reaction would have been quite different to a dog eating chocolate!
01/12/07
Really nicely done, with realistic and engaging characters. I've never heard of either bread sauce or milkshake cake--they sound intriguing. Good story.
Love the title! This was romantic, yet down to earth.
your little touches add so much: "puffed her hair off her face" and "he swept her up and into his arms." I sighed and went to heaven on that one!
01/12/07
Intriguing story which made my mouth water for all those delightful dishes. Sweet story...kept me reading.
01/12/07
Great title - and a lovely story to boot. I also enjoyed the "little details" put in.
Well written with good characters. I enjoyed the read. Good job.
A great read. Written from experience?
01/16/07
Yes - very good details and flow but poor Coco! ;) Um ... how did he 'reach' the cake ;)

An endearing story that makes the reader want to know the recipe for that Chocolate Milkshake Cake! Well done!
02/16/07
I don't recall ever reading any of your writing, until now, and I am delighted with this cute story. Thank you for your comment on my "Real Life" story---I just now noticed that I hadn't tracked you down to let you know I appreciated your kind words.