The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2396 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/06
Your title caught my eye, and your writing did not disappoint! This is creatively and technically perfect, and such a wonderful illustration of the Scripture message you included. "Since all these things are perishing..." also comes to mind. Thank you for this--I love it.
05/19/06
Wow! This is an example of a devotional or teaching piece that has it all--a great object lesson (albeit a stinky one!), humor, top-notch writing, and a wonderful message.
05/19/06
Terrific illustration of eternal truth. Nice going.
05/22/06
I thoroughly enjoyed the illustrations and the "garbage" visuals--it made the related scripture come alive! Great job!
05/24/06
Amen! A well written visual piece with a strong message. Hey, while you are at it, move up a level. This is top quality writing.
05/25/06
Congratulations to one of my favorite writers at FW! I'm delighted to see your name rise to the top. God bless you!
Congratulations, Sharlyn! Wonderful piece, with powerful description, well-developed parable, and good strong ending. You're on your way up!
11/10/07
Wonderful article! Congratulations--even this First place prize is in the dark offensive bag? Mmmmmm!