The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1016 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/08
A touching story, and very well written. A writer that can bring laughter or tears from their readers (in my estimation), is a Writer that's going somewhere. Bringing out emotions is a #1 sign of a brilliant writer...and believe me, I wept. Good Job!
03/08/08
Excellent!
03/09/08
You did an amazing job with the descriptions on this piece - you definitely put me right there with you. The emotions are so clearly shown as well. This is just first rate, in my opinion.
03/10/08
Vivid descriptions and powerful emotions in this piece. Keep writing.
Very poetic and soulful. You touched me. Thanks for sharing.
Very touching story. Nicely written.
This was beautiful.
03/12/08
Amen, and AMEN. Wow, what a gift you have! This line tugged at my heart strings:
What started out as a small sacrifice of praise from a child had become a joyous, heartfelt time of worship.
03/12/08
I loved this...just beautiful.
03/12/08
Nice take on the topic. Such a heartwarming and touching piece - it truly warmed my soul. Great job!
Oh, this is great! I liked how it became a happy time, even though bittersweet. THe touch with brushing her long hair at night was something that made this real and special at the same time. Great job! ^_^
Wonderful, heartfelt story. Very well written. It's a nice reminder of what we have to look forward to after this life. Thanks for sharing
Absolutely beautiful, well done, thanks for the emotions.
03/12/08
Lovely story--this would be a comfort to others in a similar situation.
You have such an amazing writing ability. The letter is what really got to me. Wow...

I want to live a full life on this Earth, but to get to be with Jesus someday? It's what keeps me going each day.

Thank you for blessing me with this one.