The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1036 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/07/08
This is extremely creative, and I loved all the word play, and the pacing that led up to a wonderful climax.

I'm not sure how this relates to "A man is known by the company he keeps."

Nevertheless, I enjoyed every word, and found this very well-written.
02/09/08
What an interesting, playful march through time. I didn't how it demonstrated the topic, but it was enjoyable. I especially liked the Ancient of Days part.
02/09/08
I LOVE the first paragraph especially! Wordplay like that is difficult to write, but when it's done well, it's priceless. I do have to agree with the others, though, in that I couldn't quite see the connection to the topic. I really enjoyed the read, though! Keep it up :)
What a great read. I loved the very descriptive "The day chaffed at its place, spat with resentment". I tried, but couldn't really see the tie in with the topic, but WOW what a great story. Even time will bow its knee to The Ancient of Days.
02/13/08
You have a phenomenal gift for creative thought and writing. This entry was very good, I can only imagine what you could have done with the topic.
Thanks for the note on the boards that pointed me to your wonderful piece. I especially liked knowing the explanation first so I could better enjoy your writing. Very creative and descriptive.