The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1451 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautiful words. I caught the impact at the 2nd revelation, prayer and 3rd revelation. There is some wonderful "meat" here. This work is like a tree, so beautiful with all it's branches. I have so much difficulty knowing which branches to prune. A snip here and there well-planned and placed makes the tree so much more beautiful and able to bear fruit and/or withstand the winds of life. You might consider pruning this beautiful work just a little so the message comes through a little stronger. It is a good message. Hang onto it. I will be praying for God's help, if this is what you need to do and look forward to more work from you. Thanks for sharing.
05/07/07
How absolutely beautiful, and I was especially touched by the 2nd revelation. Really, really nicely done.

FYI: I think you meant 'twixt instead of twix (unless you were writing about the candy bar). It's short for "betwixt", a lovely poetic word not much used any more.
I truly enjoyed all the allegories presented in your poem. A wonderfu testimony to the ever abiding love of God.
Brilliant images - Flowing rhythm - Loved it - I see it as a small book with pictures instead of or with titles on one side and the words on the other.
Keep writing - truly inspiring
Neat poem! I really like the first question and the answer.
Keep up the good work!
05/09/07
This had a wonderful flow to it - and is beautifully written.