The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 965 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/23/13
Another one of your fine humorous pieces that leaves me smiling as I write your review. Your style, as always, tickles my funny bone. My morning mental pills wear off also, so I knew exactly what you were feeling! Thanks for your way of putting things, so I clearly understand.

Blessings...
11/23/13
This is a very interesting response to the topic. You give us a perspective of ourselves as consumers, "straight from the horse's mouth." For me, this is once again another example of how God uses all of us as writers to speak for Him--the different approaches to the topic are what I enjoy seeing most. May He continue to use you, and may you continue to find Him as you are being used. Isn't that what this writing is all about, anyway? Thanks for sharing!
11/23/13
Great story that brought forward things to ponder and reflect upon, while allowing the reader to smile due to your obvious dry wit.

Nicely done.

God bless~
Collecting and using in an appropriate way some of God's creation is commendable.

Collecting but not using items available to us is not so commendable.

Coveting and desiring to collect items (of no real use) is damnable.

You mentioned all of these and we need to examine ourselves to see where we are.

Well written.
You brought this story to life for me. While I can relate with jhavong a cluttered house, God is whispering what about your cluttered heart. I feel years fill my eyes as I am blessed by your words.
11/27/13
You've approached the topic in a very creative way and touched on things that are common to many of us - buying lots of often unneeded things and coveting more. You've challenged us on our attitudes to acquisition of more and more. Well done.
11/29/13
Congrats! God bless~