The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 606 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Outstanding. This is a compelling read, with an ending deserving reflection and action. Well done.
07/19/13
This is a very strong and powerful piece. I loved your intense, action-packed opening line, and in the first half, I loved how the main character's sense of duty was portrayed.
07/22/13
This is well written and thought provoking. The standard indeed is falling, and faithful soldiers are needed. Good job.
07/23/13
A great and powerful commentary that is profound in its entirety.

There is a great "falling away from God" and it is transparant in all areas of the news, and in the streets...the reality of Jesus' words and warnings coming to fruition.

This was a brilliant piece of writing!! Congrats, this will surely get the judges attention...it did mine.

God bless~
07/25/13
Congratulations on your fine 1st place win! Keep up the fabulous work.

Blessings, Lynn
07/25/13
Congrats! God bless~
07/25/13
Tears are flowing from my eyes. If it were only a made-up story and NOT the true story of too many of our American Christian lives. Congratulations on your 1st place and your bringing this to our attention!
07/25/13
Magnificent, compelling and convicting! Thank you and congratulations.
Congratulations on ranking !st in level 2 and 11 overall! So close--keep writing and you'll get that EC in no time! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)