The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1120 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/20/13
I like everything you've done with this enjoyable fun article with its serious side also. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
07/23/13
Creative title, and fascinating piece. So much here. Nicely done!
07/23/13
Great title!!! Loved that, it drew me in immediately and upon reading the article, it was so clever!

I hope everyone sees how creative this is, with your personal reflection and nuances petaining to God, with strugles and temptations, it's one that everyone will relate to.

This was so well-done with an excellent wrap-up. Thank you for sharing.

God Bless you~

Some crunchy,thoughtful morsels of truth add flavor to this delightful submission. Well done.
07/23/13
You did a 'grate' job crafting this unique piece. I enjoyed it even more the second read through where I discovered several more insightful nuggets.
Well done!
07/23/13
This is an excellent read and I love your style of writing. I read each line in anticipation of the next. You pack a whole lot a fine messages in this. Great job!
07/23/13
So many insights to "chew" on with this. Thanks for sharing!
07/25/13
I thought this was a winner when I first read it. I could so identify with everything you said here. It was just a great piece of writing. Thanks, and congratulations!
07/25/13
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 2 in level 2 and 16 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)