The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2391 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/02/13
Poetical and lyrical piece of writing. I thought your message came through loud and clear--love.
I liked the way you laid this out - very nice. The integration of the symphony with the daily creation was great. And the spiritual message was clear. Good job.
Liked on facebok - I hope more people read it :)
Absolutely exquisite. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen (they are still stuck there!). Mayhaps you might rethink your Beginner Level? You put me to shame!

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621
03/05/13
This was a spectacular way of presenting the topic. Cleverly crafted and well written, and probably will earn a nod from the judges for sure! Nicely done.

God bless
I think this is a brilliant piece. I'm not very musical yet, I felt like I could hear the song emanating from the screen. You did an awesome job with describing it for an ear such as mine, but I also suspect that those who are musical will enjoy it as much if not more. It's a great take on the topic, inviting, original and fresh.
03/07/13
Congratulations!

Wing His Words
03/07/13
Heaven may not be playing a tune for your win, but I'm sending a "note" of congratulation.:-)

Great piece!!
03/07/13
Congratulations on your well deserved 1st place in beginners!
Stunning work -- I know who helped you write this wonderful work, the Conductor Himself! I loved everything about this writing from the first raising of the baton to the stillness at the end as the accent of all creation was at hand with God's creation of man, His great gift of love! Congratulations on both your first place win in beginners and your EC, tremendous job! Blessings...
Thank you for glorifying God with your true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good, virtuous and praiseworthy winning entry! God bless you.

Love and verbal hugs, Judi

KJV Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
03/07/13
Congratulations on 4th place MC award. That's quite a feat! I'll enjoy reading more.
03/08/13
Ahhh what a splendid symphony you crafted!!!
Sight and sound blended wonderfully together. Congratulations on your winning entry and 4th place overall-- whoo hooo, young man ;-}
03/08/13
Congratulations! God bless~
Sounds like you "have music in your bones" as my aunt, the piano teacher would often say. If creation were accompanied by music, it would indeed have been a magnificent piece, much like you have described. Congratulations on your EC.
Congratulations no your well deserved first place win.
Congratulations on your well deserved first place win.
04/01/13
Congratulations on your win, for a highly-descriptive piece, which invites us to explore what is beyond our ability to even begin to understand. Great work, and may God continue to bless you as your writing ministry develops.
This awesome piece was able to paint a beautiful picture in one's mind, of creation like never before. Each instrument so appropriately selected to correspond with the creation of that day! Very well done is all I can say!
04/02/13
WOW, this is superb writing and a unique take on the topic. I was truly moved by the symphony of each new day. Why are you in level one?????
Congratulations on both wins!