The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 767 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/17/10
such a touching story :-)
Good story. Keep writing. Be careful of double words in the one sentence ie "Daily" There are exceptions I think on the smaller words. Try to think of other ways to say the sentences. I have the same fault and I am working on it. Just a thought.

LUIC ie Love you in Christ.

Thanks for sharing
As I have been privileged to hear the entire story, I know this beautiful letter is true. I hope you keep this for your little chocolate girl forever. Actually as writing is one of your great gifts I encourage you to keep a daily journal for your little one. Right now you probably can't imagine forgetting anything about her but as time marches on you all will be grateful for notes like these. This was written well and was a delight to read. I do believe it'll do quite well.
12/18/10
Very nice story, it kept me engaged the whole time, and I found myself wanting to know more. Great job.
Heartfelt story. If this is a true story I pray all is well in your family. Blessings.
12/22/10
What a beautiful letter of love. You are so privileged to have the opportunity of making a home of love for someone who might never have survived under a lot of different circumstances.
Congratulations on placing 8th with your beautiful story about your newest family member! You rock Leonie! Owami will treasure this piece for years to come. It will make a great present for her 18 th birthday or so Keep writing about her and other things God places on your heart!
Beatiful story. Sad beginning, but so glad Owami has a loving family who can teach her of where Ultimate Love comes from.
Leonie, got room for one more? :)
This was such a beautiful reminder of what love, life and Christ are all about! God in His wisdom, allowed me to read this on Christmas Eve and although I've been privileged to be a distant part of this enriching, heartwarming account from the beginning, I was again deeply blessed to see this shared with our extended family of FW brothers and sisters.
You and your family are an inspiration to stepping out and 'doing'!
Leonie, got room for one more? :)
This was such a beautiful reminder of what love, life and Christ are all about! God in His wisdom, allowed me to read this on Christmas Eve and although I've been privileged to be a distant part of this enriching, heartwarming account from the beginning, I was again deeply blessed to see this shared with our extended family of FW brothers and sisters.
You and your family are an inspiration to stepping out and 'doing'!
01/01/11
I finally got the chance to read your story- been so hectic in my life last couple of weeks.

Made me tear up when you told the coming home meeting.

I am grateful that I am priveledge to know your whole story too, and I sooo understand your feelings of blessed love.

Don't be discouraged; there is a place for this story, where it will shine for God's Glory!