The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1329 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/03/10
i don't think you will be in beginners for long... this is a great piece
12/03/10
This is a great piece! You're wrong about the "typical view of body language." I think you
hit the topic dead on.

12/07/10
Wow! This is an excellent take on the topic of body language, and certain to get some sort of recognition.
Great job! You did a wonderful job with the descriptions.
Actually I think you did an outstanding job of describing the topic. The Editor's note wasn't needed at all. Your beautiful descriptions are a tribute to true love. I feel in love with the couple as well. You did a great job. Congratulations on your EC!!!
12/09/10
Congratulations on your first place in Beginners and your EC recognition as well. This was a beautiful story, well-written, with a wonderful mc.
Very well done. I believe I will be reading more from you. Much talent. Congrats on EC. Loved the voice.
What a touching story, Leola. I'm so glad you're writing. I think I can learn much from you!
12/10/10
there we are ! i am glad the judges agreed that this was a very well written piece and deserving first place.
12/10/10
Congratulations! This is a beautiful story - well written. You completely drew me in.
Congratulations on an EC for a story with great descriptions that also revealed your own beautiful heart.