The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1180 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/22/13
Sounds like an excerpt from a Christian sci-fi novel. Was a very interesting read! I can just imagine Satan having a field day with mind altering drugs…but he’ll never erase the message of the cross! Good job.
09/26/13
Good, interesting story. Thank you.
09/26/13
Wowzers wowsers wowzers. So VERY powerful. Gave me goosebumps. No wonder you did so well, girlie. Love that crazy brain of yours! And congrats :)
09/26/13
Oh man! Why do you do this to us? We need to read the whole story. Great job, Sara!
09/26/13
Congratulations Sara on your level and EC wins, so happy to see this story as a winner...so well deserved!
09/26/13
Congratulations! God bless~
09/26/13
And the second chapter of this is coming out when?????
Brilliant approach to the topic, with a well-deserved win. Congratulations.
09/28/13
Wow what a bizarre and astounding piece of creativity.
Well done and congratulations.
09/29/13
Congratulations, Sara, on placing first in your level. Good job! God bless!
10/02/13
Sawa, you amazingly created this frightening futuristic world complete with characters that touched our emotions. Excellent work! Super congrats on your level ribbon! AND Editor's Choice award!
Sara, this is jaw-dropping suspense! I'm still on the edge of my seat. Congratulations on your EC!!!