The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 548 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Yes, the truth comes out.

It is good when we finally take the hint.

Make sure we are right with him and then keep to the write(ing).
My hubby could have written this - it is so similar to our journey. He finds ways to make our busyness His!
A good story we can all relate to.
09/14/13
Such simple words, yet the profound truth. Yes, Jesus is the expert. It is so easy to get distracted... Looking forward to reading more of you works in the future.
I enjoyed this devotion. I really liked how you started with sharing a bit about yourself. It allows the reader to relate.

I'd encourage you to find a challenge buddy or a proofreader. Read other stories and if you find an author you feel you could connect with send them a PM and ask if they would be interested in being buddies. A proofreaders would help catch things like the capital t on that, or ellipsis has only three dots, or you should have a semi-colon after the word strong in the beginning.

You have a strong piece with a great message. It reminded me of a quote I really like: Sometimes God calms the storm, but other times he let's the storm rage, and instead calms his child.
09/23/13
During the break in the Weekly Challenge schedule, I’d like to invite you to the FaithWriters forums, where I’m holding a weekly free “class” in various writing strategies. Participation is strictly voluntary, but I give free and timely feedback on all contributions. I’d love to have you drop by! http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67