The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1534 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/07/08
Engaging, dynamic piece of fiction here. Your ending is perfect. Clever.
08/10/08
Excellent descriptions amid all the emotion. Good story with a nice unexpected ending. Good job.
08/11/08
I'm old, and haven't read your work in a few months, but from what I can remember, this is one of my favs of yours. Very mature, well thought-out and masterfully delivered. I was entertained and ministered too. An excellent combination. God bless.
Great job with emotions and vivid details. I wasn't expecting the ending.
Your descriptive details make your story come alive. I could feel the grief of the mc. Great job.
You are an amazing writer.. again I want to keep reading about these two. You always leave me with a craving for more... still waiting for that autographed novel from you ;-)
Very descriptive, so well told, and very, very creative! I'm so glad I read it! Kudos, dearheart.
I saw the typos you talked about, and they really don't detract from the story at all!

I like the name of the bridge. The title drew me in, and while this story was sad, it had a nice surprise ending to it.

Thank you for sharing.
A very good job showing the emotions of your MC. Lots of vivid details and a surprise ending. Well done :)

08/14/08
You need to teach me how to do atmosphere like this. This is beautiful in so many ways. Wow.
08/16/08
What a wonderful story. It brought tears to my eyes. I like the way you left the identity of the girl until the very end. A very strong ending, with emotions packed into the story....Helen