The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1108 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/17/08
Great illustration on the topic!
01/17/08
Excellent devotional!
01/21/08
The information on horses and apples was fascinating, creating a memorable link between your example and "the point".
01/23/08
Another beautiful devotional! You write these so well. I enjoyed reading this one as much as the others. You have a unique style to your writing-I don't think I need a name to know who wrote this.
I love the way you used the apples and horses to weave the lesson in. I never knew that a horse had to be taught to enjoy the eating of an apple, but certainly know I have had to be taught to enjoy the Lord more and more.
Your last line is so very true. I liked this piece-mainly because the writing was very good in showcasing my favorite animal-the Horse! I liked how you used examples with the apple and the different way each horse approached it. Great descriptions! (and a meaningful lesson!) ^_^
I like the way you wove your story into a devotional in such an interesting manner.
01/23/08
What a lesson! It was well wrapped and I was hooked from beginning to end. :-)
01/24/08
I agree that this is where you belong, because your writing is beautifully descriptive and engaging. It brought me right back to those days of ponies and apples.
I absolutely love this. Your descriptions are beautiful - I could visualize each animal as they taste tested the fruit. And then the tie in creating a very memorable devotional. You write really well.. really really well. Professional type well.