The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 932 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/07/07
Perfect! For the first half, I was sort of thinking, ho-hum--which is precisely what I was supposed to think! And then you whalloped me with Big Dave and I literally sat up straight, thinking, what's this? Great job!
This is a great entry! Keep up the writing!
12/10/07
I Like Big Dave. A very good story, a little wordy at times. But you communicated what was on your heart excellently. God bless.
12/10/07
I LOVED Big Dave's comment! Made me smile and think, "Way to go Dave." Great story :)
12/10/07
Good story with a great message! Big Dave teaches us all a lesson.
12/10/07
Good for Big Dave - and the others! A nice read.
Great last line! I liked this quick, fresh outlook on home groups. This is one entry I've seen this week that didn't seem to call on 'ordinary' people. Great job.
12/12/07
This story simply 'brings it home' -- excellent writing -- I hope you graduate soon to the next level!
12/12/07
I love 'Big Dave.' You did a good job capturing his character in just a few short dialogue sentences.

I did see a few typos, but those would be easily fixed with another proofing.

'Big Dave' is a nice twist on a "typical" home group. Good job with the topic.
12/12/07
We need more Big Daves in our churches. I loved this. It was bold.
12/13/07
OH, this is Gooooood! The personalities came through loud and clear, as well as the lesson/message. Great job!
This was very, very, very, good. Well done!