The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1226 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
WOW. Dark and twisted. I would say "Maxx, is that you?" but your writing styles are a little different. you held my attention through the whole thing. This is a story I'll be digesting for a while. Something I love to do. I think this has quite a bit of depth within it and I would like to dwell on it for a while. Great writing. Great build up!
07/29/06
Intense...thrilling and chilling...powerful stuff. Reminds me a little of, "Under the East River." You've created a sympathetic character in Marie - I'd love to know more about her story and see her come alive again in spirit. Wonderful work.
08/01/06
I'm not sure how I felt about this. I thought it was written well but the scene when he attacked her didn't feel real to me. The story seemed to break and then all of a sudden she was still at the beach and being attacked. I felt as though I missed something. Like I was dropped into the middle of a story. Hope this critique isn't too hard - because I did like the writing:) just unsure about how it was put together.
08/01/06
Oooh, chilling. When she's ready, she'll realize that God WAS there.

Good, tight writing.
08/01/06
Very intense - - and great ending! I felt violated right along with Marie. I agree - I want to know more!! (And it made me hungry - I haven't had a churro in probably 10 years!!! Yummy)