The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 690 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
Oh what a difference that day’s end made to the world, as Jesus was born! Such a beautifully and realistically told story from Joseph’s perspective! I thoroughly enjoyed the read!
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
Creative entry and so true about our Savior. Great job, loved it.

God bless~
I enjoyed the retelling of Jesus' birth. I suspected right away that it was Joseph speaking, but that made it even stronger in my opinion. I haven't heard many stories about Joseph's POV. I think stories like this are great because they make the reader think, This is a story I'll remember for quite some time and that's a good sign. :-)
01/12/14
A lovely and powerful re-telling of Jesus' birth from Joseph's point of view. Joseph's important part in it all is often down-played so this is particularly appealing. It wasn't easy for Joseph. Well told.
01/15/14
A few issues with tenses and spelling/verb forms, but it's a great story. I'm sure Joseph would have loved to do things "better" particularly since this was God's Son, so I can imagine that he was frustrated and confused by how things all worked out. You made me feel his feelings and that's good stuff.
Congratulations on ranking 22 overall!