The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 4197 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I think this is such a beautiful story. I wouldn't be surprised if it placed. I really loved it. The ending was incredible. Great work!
I think this is such a beautiful story. I wouldn't be surprised if it placed. I really loved it. The ending was incredible. Great work!
08/10/06
Aww...That's such a sweet story! It sure would be nice to be as fortunate as Rose, one day. Overall, a wonderful, charming story that I would recommend to all my friends! ^_^
08/12/06
A beautiful story. Masterfully written. I absolutely loved it!
This was so beautifully written! I love it!
08/14/06
The title was perfect and the twist caught me nicely!:) Very good storytelling.
08/14/06
You got me and I loved it! A master for sure!
08/15/06
A good story - I thought this was the first wedding, but I'm not surprised it was the 2nd - and probably better, too. Thank you.
08/15/06
Love it, love it, love it!!!
08/15/06
An absolulte delight in every way. Wonderful!
08/15/06
What a sweet story; romantic and endearing! I loved the vision I got of her 85-year-old husband marrying her all over again. I think this is every happily married woman's dream come true! :) Jo
You got me! The twist was great. A true Master's work indeed.
Sniff....how SWEET! I mean really, how many young guys would be this romantic? And then actually pull it off 60 years later?!? Very nicely done. :-)
08/15/06
Just beautiful. I loved this woman AND her husband. What a wonderful story of a vision and a vow.(Perfect title, by the way!)
All I can say is ... wow.
Very good. Loved the story. Great job.
Our wonderful Lynda is first!!!! Im so happy for you girl!! You totally deserve it!
1st place EC Lynda - Congrats!
08/17/06
CONGRATULATIONS! This is a beautiful story of life and love!
Congratulations, Lynda! Absolutely captivating story, and so beautifully thought out, right to the end. One of the most satisfying reads I've enjoyed here!
08/17/06
WOW! Lynda, you have really done it now! :0) What a wonderful story that will be a blessing to many. I am so proud of you. LG
08/17/06
Lynda - a beautiful story and a well deserved win - congratulations.
Congratulations Lynda: A well-thought out story with a delightful twist. Great crafting - great ending - great read -created by a great writer.
Lynda,

Congratulations! I love this entry. It was so sweet. I just reread it and I have a lump in my throat all over again. It was a perfect entry for vision.
08/17/06
Lynda, what a wonderful story. A thoroughly well-deserved number 1. COngratulations
08/17/06
Congratulations! This is so, so beautiful. I loved how you did this, transitioning the story like that. Excellent story, a very well-deserved win! Blessings!
This story is beautiful ... and well told too. A well deserved win. Congratulations! I love romances, and they don't get more romantic than this. Thank you for writing a moving piece that will stay with me a long time.
08/26/06
Lynda-that was so good. I got chills as I read the end. It was romantic and funny and everything every woman wants their life with their husband to be, fairy tale like. You deserved to be at the top of Editors choice this week.

Lisa Cox
06/22/07
I really LOVED this one way back when. & I haven't forgotten it! I hope it does well in Best of the Best!
A beautiful story. I'm lost for words...