The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 914 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This poem captures the difference of 2 lives and the likeness that is no doubt sent from the Lord. It makes one stop and contemplate how the Lord works the same but differently when it comes to the precious lives and spirits of 2 young girls. It is very well written and comes from the heart of God.
07/19/14
I really like the contrast between the two sisters. Great poem and good use of this week's topic.
07/19/14
I know the word has already been used by another commenter, but sweet is the one word I can think of that sums this piece up well. You gave us vivid pictures of both girls to where I felt I could visualize them, including their personalities. Nice work!
Thank you for introducing us to these two contrasting loved ones with such depth of description. Your lovely poem brings them alive.
07/19/14
Hi,
This was a great use of Day and Night showing how different sisters are.

Shouldn't it be "most prized possession" instead of prize?

I loved the sentence "Dancing and sparkling her day away"!

This is so lovely and creative. I loved the juxtaposition of the two and think your slump must surely be over. The only colored ink I would offer would be to add the hyphen between words like light-haired girl. The topic is spot on and fresh and creative. You did a splendid job with this piece.
07/20/14
A creative and original take on the topic and a delight to read.
07/20/14
This poem was very smooth and an enjoyable read. well done.

Blessings.
07/20/14
I love the energy created by your choice of words while describing the girls.

As others have said, it covers the topic very well. It is well written.

Thanks for sharing.
07/20/14
I think you did a fabulous job illuminating this weeks topic.

You may feel in a slump but your writing speaks otherwise.
07/21/14
What a great interpretation of this week's topic! Beautifully fresh!
07/21/14
Very creative poem capturing the differences in the lives of the two sisters.
07/21/14
Nice take on the topic, and a lovely vignette portraying sisters. Good job:)
This makes me want to run and hug my sister. We both thank you.
07/22/14
Exquisite in style and powerful in depiction. I loved this entire piece that brought joy to my heart as I read it.

Fantastic job and completely on topic. A very unique way of presenting this weeks challenge.

Lovely wording, poetry in motion and emotions for sure!

Excellent work.

God bless~
As different as day and night!

Great take on the topic. Makes me wish I had a sister.
Congratulations my friend! Happy Dance!!
07/24/14
Congrats Lynn!
I simply loved this darling poem. Well done.

God bless~
07/24/14
Congratulations on your high ranking!

Wing His Words