The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1739 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/01/05
Had me laughing through the first part. When you get to the sweet fragrance, I find myself thinking of the sharp contrast between that and the vindictive imaginings. hmmmm....
11/01/05
I loved the first half of this.
Entertaining and cute...
11/02/05
Very witty, written with a wry and unique voice.
11/02/05
I liked your contrast.
11/04/05
I enjoyed this. Funny but true. I have to admit I was hoping you'd 'get' Bambi! LOL! But I guess that's not the way to be, is it? Sorry Lord. Good story!
11/04/05
ROFL! I love it! I had flash backs to college when some friends drug me to the local "schmall" (the mall was in the next town over) for a makeover like that!
I agree you do have such a unique voice and this was lots of fun to read (down with security guards:D). I also liked the message about coming on too strong. Keep writing.
-Kelly
11/05/05
Hilarious, cute thoughts..and reminds me alot of how I avoid the Counter attacks at the mall. Camoflage, my dear! I loved the humor! God bless ya, littlelight
Fun, fun, fun! I really enjoyed this and appreciate the spiritual application. Too true!
11/05/05
How funny. This is precious! I have been attacked by one or two people in the mall- mostly survey people:) Great humoroue entry!
11/05/05
LOL, Jo! I love the comparison of the overzealous spritzer and the overbearing Christian. Reminds me of the types to knock someone over the head with their Bible:) Very funny read.
11/06/05
Bought a smile to my face. Love your humorous, poke fun at yourself style of writing that gets in the ‘back door’ and jolts the reader into thinking about deeper issues.
11/07/05
Joanne, this was a treat of a read. You were next in line for a Level 3 award, and also ranked 11th overall (out of 145 entries). So, great work, as usual! Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)