The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 962 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is thought-provoking, an easy to read treatise on how the Lord uses those who obey His urging to write. The scenes may seem contrived to some, but there are such truths here, I think it's an important read.
Who knows what will be revealed in heaven, huh? Thank you for giving us all an eternal perspective - writing for the applause of heaven, not to be on earthly best seller lists.
05/25/10
Yes, indeed "Well done my good and faithful servant." This was, indeed, well done.
05/25/10
This was a great reminder of the reason we write. I like that you used stories to tell the message, but they felt a little choppy. I liked the Indian missionary story best.
05/25/10
This is perfect for the topic. I loved reading of all the people [unknown to the writer] and about how her writing worked toward their salvation or to bring them back to the Lord. This inspires me. Thanks!
05/26/10
Well done! Very thought provoking and inspiring! We will probably never know in this lifetime how our writing affects others.
“But now, you see, it wasn’t about how popular your writings were or how much they sold, it was about how you yielded to God and wrote under the unction and inspiration of the Holy Spirit.”

I couldn't have said it better! Great message!!