The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1112 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a beautiful article. How wonderful that God forgives our Grr moments. I've never heard or seen the type of bird you described, but you did such a wonderful job, I feel like I can picture him just fine. I've had experiences with Siamese, their pretty blue eyes definitely mislead us about their inner grr. I really enjoyed your story and the message in it.
This story has a very powerful message. We all have our Grrr moments and it's amazing to know that God still forgives us. Well written!! :)
02/09/10
Superb devotional1 Speaks to me. Thank you. Reading it opens the doorway into who you are and I appreciate you.
Could this devotional win an EC? Hope so.

Mona
So much to love about this article/devotion. First I was captivated by your writing style, it simply flows with a certain tranquil quality. Second, the way you are able to see ourselves reflected in the natures of other animals - Tango and the Weaver - and finally, the introspection rounding it out with a reference to Jesus. I hope this places high this week, in my opinion it well deserving of a great recognitions. Regardless, it's certainly ranks high on my list.
Well written and makes a wonderful devotional about the "Grrrs" we inflict. Your examples from nature were perfect.
02/10/10
I like how your story progressed from the humorous animal and personal examples into a devotion. It worked beautifully to give a great message. Nice work.