The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1115 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Sometimes being at the cusp of a decision can be the hardest place to stand. I hope he does act. What a blessing we could all be if we were sensitive to the Spirits leading and ministered grace to those around us. Great story.
03/21/09
Wonderful! I'm so glad you left it open-ended, allowing your readers to supply the resolution. Perfect.
Very well written and left me wanting to know the rest of the story. Great job!
03/25/09
Loved this story filled with hope. Interesting and full of intrigue.
Mona
03/25/09
What a powerhouse chapter two would be! I agree that you have packed an amazing amount of good writing into your allowable 750 words.
Yes, Jeff! You must write the rest of the story. Even if the young man doesn't turn out to be his son. This story was extremely well written and kept me reading and wanting more. Excellent!
Amazing. Wow.
03/27/09
I liked it.
A few sentences ended in "to" that could be changed around a bit and the transition into the ending seemed rush to meet the word limit, but...
Well done - good voice and a narrative I paid good attention to for a variety of reasons, mainly because the voice was packed with wisdom.