The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1203 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/05
Powerful entry! And I love that you saved the most significant detail for last! Great job!
07/18/05
I agree - this one packed a powerful punch. Unique twist on "camping."
Well done!
Blessings, Lynda
07/18/05
Very well done and unique.
wow- powerful, yet guided the reader along gently all the way to the punch!
07/20/05
Powerful exit-wow! From beginning to end, great story. Awesome truth. God bless, littlelight
Wow! This in my humble opinion is one of the best offerings for this subject. And the theme camping is a perfect fit. Thank you for sharing! I will have to dwell on "Why are you limiting me?" in my own personal struggles today.
07/22/05
The whole picture was challenging enough, but that last line gave me tingles. Well done!
Interesting twist! "Camp yourself in territories where the devil has the strongest hold...." Chilling. A well-told tale.
07/23/05
All caps are hard to read, a couple of grammar issues, but otherwise very touching. I have spent hundreds of hours working with prisoners, I know from where you speak. Thanks for posting.
What an interesting twist to the topic - but so thought provoking. Captured the reader's interest and emotions. Well done!
07/24/05
Fantastic. I'm encouraged to be His witness. I do not want to limit God.
07/25/05
A powerful story.