The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1513 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/05
Entertaining entry. I could picture the scene clearly as I read. I enjoyed the banter and, once I re-read the synopsis, the message came through.
Great job!
Blessings, Lynda
nice scene! and great spiritual psycho-drama.
07/20/05
Nice skit, enjoyed reading, a little humorous. Very good. God bless ya, littlelight
Cute! A fun way to point your audience toward "the eternal perspective'. Enjoyed your creativity.
07/22/05
Very good! I liked the message that came across so clearly. I also like that you experimented with a different kind of genre too - well done!
07/23/05
Wow - does this ever illustrate the passage! I love it! And it is refreshing to have a different genre too.
07/23/05
Good skit, fit for many church events. Thanks.
Great work! I can definitely see this being done in churches prior to the sermon. Very professional.
An entertaining skit with a great message. Since this is the second article I've read on camping that follows this thread I have to ask myself is God trying to tell me something?!
07/25/05
Very cute :) A nice twist having it in play format.
07/27/05
Darlene, what a creative entry this was! Just popping in to let you know that "Settling In" was in the semi-finals for the Camping Challenge and wasn't that far off making it into the Editors' Choice. So be encouraged. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)