The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1783 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What absolutely lovely prose/poetry--each scene clearly etched in brilliant color. I loved the flow of the bride's thoughts. This is a winner for me--for sure.
10/19/13
I enjoyed this creative story very much. The format worked, intertwining the ceremony with her thoughts, and your descriptions are beautiful and poetic.
10/20/13
Love the pictures and insights that flow through this, though I can't let the humour go unnoticed either. Clever, creative treatment of the topic, though I must ask about the missing cat. Was it killed already?
Or lion down of sight?
Or dressed for a fitness class in a leo-pard?
Or are you inferring that one member of the wedding party was a cheetah?
Apart from these vitally- unimportant questions, I thoroughly enjoyed the read.
Well done.
10/20/13
What a creative way to deal with the topic. You did so very well. I like the fact that the blue was the ink, hidden on her wedding day. Just curious - what was in the box? Well done!
10/21/13
Very well done and told. This was a clever piece and an excellent way to approach the topic at hand.
Wow there are so many good entries this week... I'm so glad I didn't enter! LOL

God bless~
10/24/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/24/13
Wow! What a clever way you have with words; elegance from beginning to end. Congratulations a well deserved win.
10/24/13
Beautiful, Beth! I love it start to finish. Excellent job, dear lady,congratulations and God bless!
10/29/13
I enjoyed how the ongoing thoughts overplayed what was playing out in the moment. The box certainly aroused my curiosity and you leave us all hanging as to what was inside. Congratulations on your EC placement with this deserving entry.
10/31/13
Something Blue indeed-hehehe.

Fabulous way to give the topic
an hilarious twist.

Nicely done!!