The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1032 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/11/13
Excellent re-telling of this event! It was stories like this that kept me praying for my parents, while they served in Africa as missionaries. The same stories helped to forge a courage to declare the Gospel in the face of opposition in the hearts of many. It reveals God's working that many times we can't see or understand. I call this kind of piece a "faith strengthener". It was very gripping, and well written. Great piece of work.
04/12/13
A well told story of love and mercy . . . :)
04/13/13
Powerful and epic disclosure of what missionaries and Christians face in many places in the world. Good job. God bless~
Wow this is powerful. You evoked such heights of emotions with your words. Delightful, yet haunting. Good job.
04/16/13
A bit confronting, but I guess true life can be that way sometimes...
Congratulations on ranking 13 overall! (The highest rankings can be found in the message boards)
Congratulations! This is such a gripping, emotionally charged piece. So well written.
This is a graphic, startling retelling of that horrible event. You did an excellent job with this. Thank you for sharing.