The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1228 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/23/12
The final verse is a prayer that we could all echo. Well written poem - I could feel the frustration of the MC and see in my mind's eye and respond to all his efforts to engage with the world.
02/23/12
Beautifully written...excellent take of the topic. The poem flowed smoothly and brought with it, descriptive scenes, and powerful emotions.

I loved it. Well written and orginal entry. Great job.

God Bless~
I feel like somehow you have been spying on me, my actions, thoughts, and secrets then wrote them with such a vivid sense of honesty. I am humbled.
03/01/12
I love the part about poems doing cartwheels and dangling from trapeze cells. Beautiful job on this. Congratulations.
Recalls the phrase -Carpe Diem - seize the day - each moment precious and once considered certain to lift one's spirits. Very nice job of presenting this. Congratulations on your EC placement.
03/02/12
Definitely a well-deserved Editor's Choice! The words and story of this lovely poem just drew me in and caused me to see and hear and feel everything with you, even the reassuring love of God that surrounds us in those times of depression.

Absolutely love this!
03/02/12
Congratulations on placing 8th with this beautiful poem!
I love your idea for this life-changing experiment. Great job.
03/03/12
Great poem! Congratulations on winning an EC.

I love the humor mixed with the inspirational message.
03/06/12
The imagery throughout this creative piece played like a slide-show in my mind. Emotionally charged and brimming with a message we all need to hear--over and over again. So glad this one found a place on the EC list--congrats.