The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 790 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/11
This was cute! It had me smiling from ear to ear. Nice job. God Bless~
11/18/11
Loved the twist at the end and the quick pacing. It rolled smoothly along without being either too light or too heavy. Great message too.
11/18/11
I laughed the whole way through at this fun, delightful, and well-written piece.
This is hysterical! I laughed so hard. You did a great job covering the topic while delivering a poignant message and a hearty laugh.
11/21/11
You are definitely not a bum! This was great. Very funny and creative. Thanks for the good belly laugh!! It was actually similar to the direction I wanted to go, but couldn't quite pull it off this week. Keep writing, you have a very witty style and a great delivery. So be sure to sign up for "making $300 dollars a day from home" writing catchy spam slogans in your pajamas. Thanks!
11/26/11
LOL, this is SO cute; I chuckled all the way through it. You did great---I have much respect for your creativity. I didn't even enter this time because I had nooooo idea how to make 'spam' (it was the not the meat part that defeateed me) into a story--just saying. Well done!
I especially enjoyed "my pores have been feeling tight lately." Funny! I loved that mom took about the computer privileges too. Well written and entertaining.
Congratulations for ranking 8th in level 3!