The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1085 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/04/11
Wow! Great story! I loved that Robert was willing to defend the honor of his good name....not sure if unto death though, but great writing. God bless!
08/05/11
I really enjoyed this story, what a contrast of characters! Class, manners and social conscience can’t be bought or earned with money or position! Robert may have been poor in the world’s eyes but he is rich in what really counts! Good job on this!
08/07/11
I can see this opening up into an action-packed novel that develops the themes of honour and value, and the risks of defending them.
08/08/11
Interesting plot and great characterization. A good name is certainly more to be desired than great wealth, yet the rich and the poor have a common bond—the LORD is the maker of them all. I guess if not for the word limit, adding the full quote of the Bible verse presents a better closure. Good job at recreating the scene of days past!
08/11/11
Congratulations on your well deserved HC award!
08/11/11
Congratulations on your commendation, Mick. A great read and a totally different time setting to your usual strong focus on science-fiction.