The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1332 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Ah! The Rose of Sharon! A poem so beautifully crafted!
10/12/05
This is totally cool. I really like this piece. Very well done!
10/12/05
A well writen piece, very uplifting, and cheerfully worded.
10/12/05
A beautiful poem, touching on the love God has for all people in all circumstances.
10/12/05
Yes...beautiful!
10/14/05
Good job, nice change of pace for you, I think. It's fun to stretch, isn't it? Thanks for this lovely poem.
A poem that can be re-read to absorb its full meaning. I like this very much; tenderly observed and well constructed. God bless.
I really enjoyed this, JC! A very well-structured and thought provoking poem. Thanks for sharing!
10/14/05
Oooh....I got shivers at the end.
You've got nothing to be jealous of, let me tell you that.
I loved the way you weaved a timeline through the poem, and the ending was great!
10/15/05
Great! Hope for those who believe. Very well done!
Loved the depth and way that you wrote straight from the heart. Keep it up!
10/16/05
Oh, this is deep. I had to read it twice. The weaving of the Valley, the sun (Son), and the rose in these lives is awesome and the ending is perfect.