The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 856 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/05
very nice devotional.
Resurrction!
10/10/05
I enjoyed the reference to sinful humanity transforming to sit at Christ's table by God's grace!
An unusual but effective comparison! Well done.
10/11/05
The power of transformation!
10/12/05
What about transforming poop into poppies? lol! ;-) This is a very well constructed devotional. You could market this... hope you do!
10/12/05
One composter to another - I enjoyed this as a devotional, and a fine piece of writing - particularly the alliteration.

He whom the Son sets free is free indeed! Great job!
Lovely and very effective devotional on the transforming nature of Christ. I thought the first line might be a little long; otherwise, enjoyed this very much. God bless.
10/14/05
Very cool devotional. I too love that God always seems to choose the least of us.
10/14/05
Good job on this. Short but to the point. A reminder of where we've been and where we're going!
10/15/05
“Isn’t it just like God to turn smelly old manure into fragrant flowers!” I really like that reminder of the power of our God. Nice piece!
10/16/05
Amen! We were all discarded detritus at one time before the Lord rescued us and washed us whiter than snow!
10/17/05
What a sweet message. Aw, thank you... I feel touched.
Great inspirational work there, hon!