The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1157 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a wonderful devotion. What a great comparison and the verses you picked went with the story. Great job.
08/01/10
Great job! I got caught up in the chase and then came the twist of your own revelation and scripture befitting . . . very well written!
08/02/10
I saw where you were going with this and I still fell for it. I could relate completely and totally. I even mentioned your story on my FB status just now. :)
What an amazing reminder of the stubborn pursuit of our God toward us.
Well done!
This was so sweet :-) As a fellow dog lover, I really got into your rescue attempts, and what a beautiful reminder of God's unfailing love and pursuit of us. Good job!
Well written with a great message. The title lacked a little, I thought, but I don't have a suggestion for improving it. Enjoyed reading this.
08/02/10
Lovely story mirroring God's unconditional agape love for us. Really good writing! Colin
Brenda, I liked how you expanded and related this story to a spiritual truth. Your underlying message was carried through very well. God chases after us, not willing that any should perish.
Oh my gosh...what an absolutely picture perfect comparison. I am such a critter lover and have had similar experiences and thought the same thing... wishing they could see my love for them and how God must see us when we're running from Him in fear. I love your heart in this and was holding my breath with the freeway scenes (you had great descriptions). I was even saying "out loud" oh please don't let him get hit! I was so grateful for your perseverance and the outcome for the wayward pooch.