The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1422 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed seeing this through the MC's thoughts. Also enjoyed the humor and realized this just might be a great article for people contemplating becoming a writer. :) It definitely takes patience and perseverance.
I enjoyed the ride!
Yeah, I'm not the only one who says GAH!
Felt true to a teenager's life. Good job!
06/01/10
I can definitely relate to the procrastination, and also to the enormous amount of creativity that seems to happen in a rush after a week of procrastinating. I think our subconscious works a lot harder than we think it does! Enjoyed the journey with her... I've been there!
06/02/10
I loved this. Lesson #1: If it weren't for last minutes, I'd get nothing done... Lesson #2: You never know where you'll find inspiration.

(A teeny bit of red ink. Under "Wednesday," writer's should be writers.)
06/03/10
Ooh - how many weeks does this describe for me. You did a great job of getting us into the mind of your MC. Thanks!
06/03/10
What??? Do you have a secret camera hidden in my house or something? I really could relate to this story. Thanks for sharing.
06/11/10
A fun piece. Certainly is classic writer's block for sure. Enjoyed this!