The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1782 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/08/05
Awesome! I loved this. Funny, clever, re-telling of a favorite. Really terrific.
08/08/05
Bravo!absolutely fantastic!Welldone.Great message too...thanks for sharing.
This was cute! Good job!
Loved this....... Could almost hear Daniel saying, "Here, Kitty! Kitty!" :-)
08/09/05
Loved the title - very clever! Great story-telling with a wonderfully creative take on topic.
Blessings, Lynda
Interesting focus here in the midst of a familiar story! The idea of a "forced retreat" - hmmmm. Good job!
08/10/05
Good lingo to a great story. Well done!
This is a real treat! I've enjoyed reading this cute and creative take on Daniel! Fresh and delightful!
08/12/05
Great telling of a classic. Nicely done. I don't know that I would consider a lion's den a "quiet time away" but whose splitting hairs! Nice job!
08/12/05
Creative. Try using "beats" to break up long strings of dialogue and avoid affirmations.
The last two lines are a great message. I will have to do this with my worries. Thank you!
08/13/05
Funny and great title.
08/15/05
What a brilliant retelling of that piece of history, with a great moral as well. Well done! And congratulations!
08/15/05
Very very good!! (but I have to admit I was hearing Veggie Tale's "Uh Oh" in my head the whole time I was reading it :)
Bravo Ben. Creative, humorous and a great message. That verse has been touching my life big-time lately. Thanks for the encouragement!
08/25/05
Ben,
Great story and great teaching. It's something I needed to hear right now. Thanks.