The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1072 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/11/09
This one made me smile :) What clever use of 'up' and 'down'! Very quirky and unexpected.
04/11/09
I smiled at your "tiny teacup pup" and his "venturing out of the cup". :) This is super creative and so entertaining!
04/13/09
I agree! Very entertaining with a point to match!
Brilliant. Totally captivating. The verses left me smiling and happy, and the last line made me laugh.
As I read this, I could well imagine it as a children's story with animated pictures. It was so well done. It took me along on the journey with your Pup and Clown.
04/15/09
LOL--you've got to love a poem with a title like that!

And the last few lines made me grin like a doofus, right in the middle of giving a test on...would you believe it?...poetry.

Really fun poem, Henry. You going to have Dot and Mold in the next one? :-)
Delightful for children...and adults.
That was great. Loved it! Think it was my favorite read all week so far.
04/15/09
Henry, this is so different, fun and one just out of the box. Grabs you and takes you down with it.
Mona
04/15/09
Best. All. Week. I absolutely loved this (and I hate clowns)! Excellent!
Chuckle, chuckle. I like this, especially the last few lines. Thumbs up!
04/15/09
This is wonderful. You brought a smile to my face... :)