The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2018 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/05
That was a painful read! I have either done some of those things myself or know people who have! Brilliant!
This one has a bite. Very well done, great irony. The first will be last...
07/18/05
Good writing. Painfully, I relate to some of the things in your writing. Thanks.
07/18/05
Wonderfully creative. I wanted to laugh at the absurdity but crying because of the reality of it would be more appropriate. You definitely made your point and made it well. Lots to think about.
Well done!
Blessings, Lynda
07/19/05
Excellent entry! Made a solid point in a humorous way.
07/19/05
Very well done! This was an enjoyable read, but sadly it's all too true! Good job.
07/19/05
Fun! And you make your point beautifully.
07/20/05
How can they be sent except he send them? What an eye opener on attitude and witnessing.
God bless ya, littlelight
07/22/05
Interesting - a null thesis and well prepared thank you.
hahaha! Very funny! Good job.
07/22/05
Laughing and crying at the same time. Clever way of demonstrating how not to be an Evangelist. Pity it's so true. (Need a blushing icon here) grateful that God is persitent in bringing his children to perfection.
07/24/05
An interesting entry. While we do need to make sure we share the ONLY true path -Jesus Christ - we need to do it in love. A nice reminder of how not to do it.
Excellent twist on the theme, and a painful, albeit funny commentary on the behavior of so many Christians. Ouch! Congrats on your placing in the editors' choice! Thanks for the entry. - Donna
Sally, a delightful and painful read! Great job! Blessings, Cheri
08/26/05
Hi Sally! Just reading through some of the past winners. This was so funny. Anyone who has run in Christian circles for awhile knows exactly what this is about!