The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1886 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/13/05
I can only say, Wow!
06/13/05
Strong message the whole way though. Who can we trust with out children, if not the Lord?
06/14/05
Wow! And I'm having trouble surrendering minor teenage rebellion to Jesus. A weight is lifted in this heavy and thought provoking piece. May God bless you!
06/14/05
Wow...
Whew! Intense and thought provoking. Powerful piece.
06/16/05
Awesome entry! How quick we are to forget the parents who have faced things like this with their kids and God is in control.
06/16/05
Awesome! Great story, and well written! Good job!
06/17/05
Wow!
Wow. Great job. Wow.
06/19/05
Oh, the things that parents have to cope with...... Recognizing where their responsibility starts and finishes is helpful and this piece brings that out beautifully. Well written!
Congratulations! This was one of my favorite entries this week. I love the message that our kids belong to God as surely as we do. And what a story! Great work.
What an amazing statement of faith in God. Reminded me we can trust Him in EVERYTHING. Loved the way you started this piece. It was different and caught my attention.
06/20/05
Congratualtions on your well deserved win, Brenda. Your story takes us places we don't often want to go.
06/23/05
Wow says it all. Great job. Well deserved win. very moving.

dave
Fantastic Job! We do forget that our children belong to God first.