The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1965 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/14/07
Enjoyed this poem. Not being a proponent of evolution, I always snicker when I hear that jazz about our earth being billions of years old. And they call creation science a myth! What a jolt for the scientists when they learn the truth! Well done.
06/14/07
Enjoyed this poem. Not being a proponent of evolution, I always snicker when I hear that jazz about our earth being billions of years old. And they call creation science a myth! What a jolt for the scientists when they learn the truth! Well done.
06/16/07
Very clever and witty indeed.
I’m not sure the post-script wouldn’t have worked better as a ‘straight’ commentary on the idiocy of the evolutionary position.
Great! I think a teen would love the "deepness" of this poem. I can hear them, "Oh, dude, that's wicked." It would make them think at least. I enjoyed it!
What a fun, eye-catching title. The poem is well written and delightful, as well.
Very clever! Nice job on the poetry too - it flows. Good job! :)
Where do you come up with all of these creative ideas?! :-) This was a fun read. By the way, I really think that evolutionists have to have more faith than we do to believe some of those theories. I'm so glad that I can look in God's Word to find out where I came from!
Blessings, Elizabeth
Oh, this is such a treat! It's smart, witty, entertaining, and so skillfully written. Great topic, great job! (And thank you for stopping by to read "Devil's Stew" :-) What a nice surprise to find your smiling comment this morning!) May the Lord bless your pen (keyboard ;-)as you write for Him!

07/14/07
How did I miss this the first time around? It's brilliant. The scientist in me was cheering all the way! Your poetry skills are "evolved" beyond the norm. God knew what He was doing when He placed the poetry talent in you...
07/16/07
Enjoyed the humor. Well written. I remember well the ninth grade, best three years of my life.
09/13/08
I found this through Friday Fiction, I think every media anchor should read it!
12/16/08
That makes as much sense to me as the "other" theory. I never have been a believer in evolution. Even when I was in high school (over 40 years ago) I wore a T-shirt to science class that said "I am NOT a monkey's uncle".

I really enjoyed your delightful spoof on science theory... especially the "little bang" theory.