The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1704 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/19/07
This is just delightful! It was fun to "catch on" to the fact that these alien beings are so well disguised that they're already in our midst and, unless a wonderful poet points them out to us, we could live a whole life and never know we've met one!

I cannot wait to find out if you are the poet I have in mind. Great job!
05/19/07
This is simply lovely. Well done!
05/19/07
Delightful and ends with the perfect message..."Hope-Its" pleasing to God. AMEN

05/22/07
How Delightful!! I loved it. I have lots of Hope-its, too. :-)
This is lovely! It flowed well and the rhyme was good. I liked the story and how you showed the different "hope-its" Very creative twist on sci-fi and quite enjoyable.
05/23/07
A very creative, refreshing take on the genre! Well done, well written and LOVED the message!
05/23/07
What a cute and fun poem, but with a great message, too! :) It seems a bit weak on topic, but I totally enjoyed it anyway! It would have worked for the Poetry genre, too, and I can't wait to see what you've come up with for that! :)
05/23/07
Lovely and such an awesome message. A nice twist on the topic and a wonderful reminder.
This is a sweet one... :)
Very imaginative interpretation of the topic. The rhyme was good, and so was the read. Thanks for sharing this entertaining piece.
05/24/07
Just let me stand up and applaud. Very nice job. God bless.
05/24/07
Cute :) nicely done.
This was delightful! A fun read. Very creative. Blessings, Cheri
I'm standing and clapping too! Great job!