The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1619 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Powerful Story! Bravo! A++++!
04/11/05
Absolutely breathtaking! I got all choked up! Very good!
04/11/05
Riveting!
The absolute meaning of friendship - wonderfully done and thank you for writing this.
04/11/05
A tragic but powerful example of true, selfless friendship. Very moving story!
04/12/05
Wow. . . powerful, well-written, painfully sad.
04/13/05
Greater love has no
one than this, that he/she lay down their life for their
friends.
- John 15:13 You have painted well this Bible verse into your exceptionally parable. Powerfully effective!! - Nancy
04/13/05
The utter hopelessness we have without God is embraces so vividly in your words....and the ever presentness of God....
04/13/05
You certainly have a way with words. You are very gifted and your gift reaches into the reader's heart and captures it. May many be blessed by your gift!
This is a wonderful written story, but it is really too sad, I am totally heartbroken!
If this is a true story, I am so very very sorry. If it is fiction, I need the next chapter.
04/18/05
I just wanted you to know, that as one of the judges for this topic, I thought this story was fantastic and wish it had made it to the final 8.
God bless you, Karri
04/19/05
Hi there Kylie. I probably won't get to do this every week, but I'll try to do it as often as I can. I really just wanted to let you know that "Cori's Boat" made it into the semi-finalist list for the Friendship Challenge. There just happened to be a very high level of competion for Level 3 for this particular topic. So, be encouraged. You were right up there with the winners. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
04/19/05
Whoops - sorry about the "Kylie". That's my daughter's name, and I just typed it from force of habit. My apologies Kyle. Love, Deb
Great story! I was going to thank you for reading something of mine and decided to read more of your work instead. I am in awe of your talent.