The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 765 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/19/16
Awwwww ... you. <3 Now you've gone and made me all teary.
02/21/16
Friends/helpers like that are treasures, and it's wonderful that God has dropped us in where we can feel the warmth of Deb's gifts.
For the purpose of the Challenge, I found myself wanting to hear more about WHY Deb is different; eg. Can you tell an instance of her grace under fire? It felt a bit like I was reading a private "thankyou" card, and I wanted to know specifics!
I enjoyed the line, "ready to snatch a dangling participle with an uplifting word"! 😀
02/22/16
It was more of a public thank you card and proclamation.

When I saw Deb's indefatigable video I instantly thought of her devotion to Faithwriters, and wanted to share a tribute with the Challenge readers.

As for grace under fire-there are countless instances of her poise and mercy.
02/22/16
This is a beautiful tribute to Deb Poter our fearless leader.

Deb works tirelessly for Faithwriters and she is certainly worthy of such a honor.

Faithwriters staff makes it possible to hone your skills in a positive environment.

THank you to the writers who give so generously with their time and talents. I devour their critiques and encoragement.
02/23/16
That was lovely. Hooray for Deb and Down Under gals!
02/24/16
Thank you for saluting Deb for her tireless devotion to Faithwriters.

I thought of this as a tribute poem instead of a story.
02/25/16
As another Downunder gal, all I can say is "good onya", Bea, for this tribute to Deb. Most of the time she's obviously "flat out like a lizard drinking" (= hard at work in Aussie slang). She does a wonderful job with all her FaithWriters work.
A glorious tribute - you are a true friend. I can only pray to know Deb better - she was so encouraging when I posted "Paprikash Dreams" - I love her wit and her wisdom.
02/25/16
Congratulations, Bea, on your 2nd place in the Intermediate
Category. This was such a wonderful tribute to Deb.