The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 701 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very well written!! There are so many wonderful sentances throughout (ex. remnants of storm clouds). Loved the strength of the message--it's hard to have that constant outook that God is in control no matter what--we as humans are always trying to take the reigns away from Him to our own detriment and to the devil's delight. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece--one of the strongest in this catagory I believe! Keep writing :)
I enjoyed your story very much. The gifts of the Holy Spirit are truly wonderful, but only those who trust God completely can understand the depth of your story.
06/11/11
this was powerful writing and i felt the fear and the tension. I would of liked to know the age of the people at the bible study particularly the MCs daughter. She seemed to be a youngster.I would have liked there to be more in the story about the security of God being more powerful than the evil spirits.thanks for gripping writing
This is a piece that grabbed my attention as it is one that needs to be discussed more. We so need to prepare ourselves and get suited up for battle against the enemy, as yes we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against principalities and the darkness. But we don't have to be afraid, as the scriptures says, "No weapon formed against me shall prosper." "Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world."
Well done, very deep and moving!!
This is a powerful piece that grabbed me right away and gave me chills. Nice job.