The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 864 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/09
I enjoyed your story. Very Descriptive. I felt like I was right there watching everything that was going on. Thanks for sharing it.
I loved your main characters, both him and her. Lovely warm story.
Well done.
03/06/09
What an incredible story of faith, and the power of God. I loved the beautiful miracle you showed.
By the way, don't forget to read some of the other stories in Intermediates and leave feedback. Let's all help one another.
03/06/09
This was a sweet story and well-written. Good job!
Your story was warm and beautifully written. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing.
03/07/09
Good story, and a good lesson too!
03/10/09
I'm guessing Jesus must have been pricking his heart for a time to get that response from him. I'm glad he finally is beginning to come around.
You did a wonderful job in the story-telling.
03/10/09
I liked reading your story--although I got nervous from the beginning because I'm very allergic to soy. :)

The dialogue was very good and I liked the encouraging ending.
As I read the entries I am never sure which adventure I will embark on next. I truly enjoyed your account of Sofia, and the truth of how our gracious God answers prayer. Thank you for a wonderful read.
I liked this story of a faith lesson. I would have liked to have heard her prayer, her mustard seed of faith uttered to Jesus as she obeyed and reached out to Him. Keep writing and sharing God's stories of encouragement. Thanks.
You did a great job of showing what the Bible teaches about the purpose of miracles (and prayer) it brings people to God. You did a good job of fleshing out your characters, making them real and sympathetic to the reader.