The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 801 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/06/05
This article illustrates the saying, "He died for us so we could live for Him." But most live as though "He died for us so we could live for us." Sometimes we need to be confronted and take a long, hard look at our priorities. But we do have this assurance in John 6:37, "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me. . ." He knew that you could witness to some until you were blue in the face and they would neve respond, but ALL that the Father had fore-ordained to be adopted into His family would come to Him. We are given the great commission, but in the end it's all in God's hands. We are vessels He has chosen to work through, but God's will be done.
Powerful and truthful last line. I am so touched with every reminder that tells why Jesus did what He did on Calvary. Good job on the subject.
06/09/05
Very powerful and well put. Too many preach a watered down gospel, afraid of offending someone.
06/09/05
A powerful truth, well stated. Thank you.
Good message. However, I think separating paragraphs and watching for gramatical errors will help your message read better. Example: Jesus Christ, our savior,...
06/13/05
A strong message but God is in charge of everything.