The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2985 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/21/05
This was so sweet! I love how you wove the story and it really touched me!:)
11/25/05
A blessed message. may we all remember to go that extra step in seeing to the needs of others.. Well done.. God bless.
11/25/05
What a touching story - well done!
Beautiful. I enjoyed this. It just touched me. Thanks for sharing.
11/26/05
This was just a lovely winter story. Really touching. Well written.
God bless ya, littlelight
11/27/05
Very sweet! This should be an illustrated childrens' book.
11/28/05
A touching story. God's words and deeds live in the hearts of our children because we pass our faith on to them. "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it."
Share God's goodness!
This was, as everyone else has already said, sweet and touching. The only small change I could think to suggest would be having him die of pneumonia. It seemed a little too fitting for his cause. Maybe just say he died with out how? Other than that one small complaint, this was really enjoyable to read and well done.
11/28/05
Ok...I'm crying now. And I shall have to knit a pair of red mittens to hang out every Christmas after reading this! A beautiful story. I loved it! Congratulations.
11/30/05
Congratulations on the story...love the message you conveyed; nicely written piece...
Very touching and uplifting.
It makes me think about all that I have and how grateful I am. It makes me think about how much I can share.
Excellent writing and beautiful story. Thank you for commenting on my piece, A Precious Jewel.